Wednesday 18 July 2012

Becoming Margot Tennenbaum

So just in case your in love with Margot Tennenbaum like myself, I thought id put together a little post paying tribute to one of my favourite fictional ladies. Although Margot's fur coat and tennis dress combo is pretty much ever present throughout the film, ive used my ingenuity, and in sifted through a few Margot inspired looks ive collected. enjoy!

"I think we're just gonna to have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that, Richie."


Above- Rodarte, Prada, Rodarte
Above- Miu Miu, Marni, Carven
Above- Louis Vuitton, Marni, Louis Vuitton

All above photos taken from http://www.style.com/

2 comments:

  1. A few weeks ago I watched the royal tenenbaums for the first time :) Margot is so cool and I love the preppy vibes in this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you like it! Its like my favourite film ever :)

      Delete